Monday 7 May 2018

Best Friend And Her Poem

Lallia and Me (Right to Left)
Lallia, My bestfriend forever. As everyone I too have a best friend. She is of course as crazy person as me. I got to know her back in our college days. One year in my college time I lived in hostel. Even if we were studying same department we were in different class. She lived in eighteenth room but she shifted to sixteenth room as she vacated the 18th room I got allotted to that room. Just missed.
But as every time there always a twist in the story. Apparently my roommates were classmate with her roommates. So she always would be in my room and my roommate in hers. We were 3 person gang. We three made many memories. But eventually our third friend left our group so automatically she became my best friend.
One year we blasted as no other girls. We would go for movies, play pranks on each other, late night assignments, exams preparation, project submission, attend weddings, party, part time job, etc.

Me and Lallia(Right to Left)
There is a lot to tell things we did together. Now that we are apart from each other. Even though we don't call or text daily. We miss each other very much and when every we call each other we would recall all the incident. We are just very compatible because what all elements I missed in me. She has it all. Very thing she is good in math, i'm the worst. I could remember a way even if I just pass for first time , she gets confused.
We can't plan out a thing. Because our plan doesn't work as for normal people.
Here is a small incident I would like to share:   Once we were going to a friend's birthday party. We had to get a train because obviously it was too far, we didn't know the place we were about to go so we have to call when we reach at the station. From the enquiry department station we were informed that the very arriving train will be the train we had to board on. The train came, we got into it. It was heavily crowded but after one or two hour we got seats. We were enjoying our journey by listening music, chatting, food. Now nearly a three or maybe three and a half hours might have passed. She asked another passenger how much time will it take to reach our stop. His reply was the ever shocking reply we could get.

For starters we had got into wrong train which was heading to very opposite direction we had to go to. Secondly we had spend every penny in food because we didn't had our breakfast and if we reached the birthday house it would be by afternoon. We had planned to borrow money from our friend when we reach there. But now at this moment we saw our plan was falling apart. But we could not do a thing because train is going on it's way. Even if we had to do something we can't afford to take risk at this movement because what we had was 40-50 rupees. So we decided to get down in next stop.

Our friends list was vast because our college was taking students from all parts of India. So we had North Indian and South Indian friends. So we called one of our senior. He bought us food and gave us enough money to reach our hostel. Although we didn't get to attend the birthday party .We enjoyed a lot. We explored new place and it was my first time I met this senior. We all have that one contact who would help us in anyplace just because we studied in that college. Not only inside Kerala but also outside Kerala.

Now, all can understand after reading this we are totally crazy. See first of all whose goes to an unknown place without enough money.

We both commonly love traveling, beer and long walks. We could discuss every thing and if needed one would make decision for other. Because we do trust each other that much. Now I'm in Kerala and she is in Bangalore. Me with my family and she with hers. She have a job there. 

Recently, she wrote a poem. I would like to publish the poem here. The title is "The incomplete souls".

                                 
                                                    The Incomplete Souls by Lallia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A 24 YEAR OLD STORY...

My story may not be so special to you all. Then also for the every patient person on earth... As you all know my name is Nayana...