Tuesday 1 January 2019

Or is this my destiny..?


I feel like,
Like an unwanted flower,
Flowers are liked by everyone...
But I'm a flower,
Was I born just to fall...?
I may not be a rose or sunflower,
But I'm that flower that goes unnoticed,
Not beauty nor qualities,
Still, I'm a flower,
Wondering anyone would pick me ever...?
I'm just a flower with lots of thorns,
Even cactus are planted at homes,
Still why not me..?
I just want to be liked and cared.
If I was not made to attract then why he made me..?
Simply to go unnoticed...?
Just to disappear..?
Or is this my destiny..?

                                                                                      - Nayana Subhash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A 24 YEAR OLD STORY...

My story may not be so special to you all. Then also for the every patient person on earth... As you all know my name is Nayana...