Monday 14 May 2018

Math Loves Me..

As I already told you I left Mathematics and Malayalam for good. But did it leave me...?

Anyway there came a day of decision what stream should I take for higher studies. Amma and Achan told me to study Commerce. As for me Commerce is full of Math. I disapproved. So they told put a condition if you aren't gonna take Commerce you won't be allowed to go to school. I wasn't a bit afraid because I know my parents than they know me. So at that same moment I told them I will only go to school if they allow me to take Science or Humanities. My parents were against Science because it's hard and they knew I won't survive and they hated humanities and as I told you I knew my parents very well so I knew what decision will they take.

To the Trap set by Math.
Due to misunderstanding and my arrogance. I ended up in Science stream. I had no idea what I have done to myself. I came to know the more I hated and wanted to go away from math.  I fell in to the pit of Math. Everything rotates around Math. As time went away I realised is I shouldn't be arrogant anymore and listen to elders..  
The dear darling of Teachers..
My classroom teacher could have been any subject teacher. But she was the Math teacher. Due to my love for Math, I couldn't understand a single thing.  So I  got very poor marks in my classroom tests.  
Do you know what's the most embarrassing moment..??  
I got the least mark in midterm exam and the student next to me was top in my class. Anyway this made me a center of attraction. My Math teacher, Chemistry teacher, Physics teacher and computer teacher..  Everyone liked me that they only constantly ask me questions..  I want monitored by 2-3 students with good marks for these subjects. I did my every homework daily but just stayed constant as I was. Every teacher wanted me to get good grades at least passing marks. I don't like the changes. So I didn't have any improvement..  And there came 11th grade exam as well as special classes for week students. Whoever attend it or not I was a very must student who had to attend it. Every teacher in staff room even the non-teaching staff knew me. I was that much popular against them. Ooh.. 


My 12th grade class photo
Here comes a Miracle.. 
As told before I was a must student who had to attend special classes without absence. One day I was attending the physics class. Teacher had told us to learn 3 big theory for next day. Which where very important and must question for exam. She told to write every theories for 3-5 times. Anyway I just copied it and submitted it for the name sake. She took a test paper on it the very next day and miraculously I was the top scorer without any errors.. My teacher thought I cheated. Because the topper of the special classes students had errors..  So she told me to write again.  Which I  did but they still had doubt on me. So my teacher asked me how did I study the theories. I asked is there any errors that she is telling me to repeat. I didn't even know I was writing correct answer for the very first time. But I didn't even realize. Anyway I became the leader and the first student to teach, my trick to others. Then I will teach them tomorrow but I warned my teacher that she won't be liking the trick I used to remember the theory..

The next day all were very much anxious for the class because a fool of the year taking a class that would be rare.  Anyway I started taking classes in friendly manner..  They thought I won't be asking any questions because I  myself didn't know a thing.. But suddenly I started making jokes on tan, cos for cancelling them in theories. My teacher's face just got red.  She was a rank holder in college.  Who won't tolerate me making jokes on physics. Anyways I taught my friends with all possible jokes and abilities. After that teacher told them to write and learn again 2-5 times because she wasn't sure about my class. Again a test was conducted for a name sake. Few kid didn't repeat the same mistake which was unusual.  Ma'am understood that my class did something..  So they called my parents to meet. For first time teacher told them that she has talent but don't use it at all. So they tried to convince me to get good grades for semester exam and I did. Below average to good grades and my journey continued.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A 24 YEAR OLD STORY...

My story may not be so special to you all. Then also for the every patient person on earth... As you all know my name is Nayana...