Monday 31 December 2018

A dream...

A dream... Many feelings in us are out of control. Why does this happen in us..? Because deep inside somewhere we want that dream or feeling to happen. Maybe this somewhere can be mind, heart, subconscious.

I think in my subconscious my mind too needs to much things that I can't do in my real life. Dreams like to travel, sing, write, dance, love etc.. It changes a person's mindset. My parents think that a person like me is impossible to live with. Maybe they have only seen my one side. That one side can be darker, warm, lovely anything. That part of me may be different to different people and situation. Because some friends say that I'm too introvert. But some people say that I'm the craziest person that they have ever seen. Why is it so difficult to under a person this simple mind...

So talking about one of my dreams is that all the parents in the world should understand their kids whatever the situations are... This doesn't mean that my parents don't support. I just hope that every parent in the world should understand and support.

Every parent should be like a dream catcher to every child who catches there scary dreams away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A 24 YEAR OLD STORY...

My story may not be so special to you all. Then also for the every patient person on earth... As you all know my name is Nayana...