Friday 20 July 2018

Parents Aren't Matured Enough

Sometimes, our parents are so immature than kids especially Indians parents. But if you are an only girl child. They don't understand the everyone has there own things going around. They are so busy themselves so do we. Yes, they are worried but they don't understand sometimes we youngsters can make good decisions. Indians parents are like children. Where the children are 18 or 80. They just think. We are kids and are also excited about everything so we are rushing and making a sudden decision. from our studies to our kid's studies. I sometimes don't understand that what my parents think about this matter. Because sometimes I'm too young to take a decision but I'm also too big to play around. Can't participate in a grownup conversation but I still do it anyway. But I just get confused because for this they sometimes call me a rebel.

You may have heard loving is selflessness but don't you think loving can also be selfish. Parents can't let go of their kids when they are full grown up and at the age of getting married especially, Indian parents. Even when it comes to our career. All say chase your dream. But I don't know how to chase a dream when they say I'm not ready to take that first little step on my own.

Nowadays many countries encourage doing part-time jobs while studying. But even it comes to India its due to his or her poverty or child labour. In Korea, every boy citizen whether he is rich or pure famous or commoner has to enroled for two years of compulsory military service after a certain age for some years. They can work according to there age and they get paid. Girls can voluntarily enlist.
its just so funny all they need is that their child to grow up and be independent. But when the time arrives "you're just not allowed to grow up. Our decisions are not taken seriously or hindered. I know in every generation most of the children have faced the same situation. But as time goes some of them themselves turn into these parents without realizing this. They may always say to share everything with them but sometimes we kids find it difficult to say everything because at some point we may have shared something important to us but they didn't take it will that much of seriousness. we lose our interest in sharing with them because of their ignorance.

So we tend to our peer groups because they understand what we want or want are we thinking. Because when we start going to school we spend a lot of time with these guys. We influence them in many decision making so do they. It's not our parent's fault or ours because it is like that. they are more worried than, they are more adventurous that's all. because when it becomes about us they tend to be worried than strength.

I have felt many times that my parents and I are from totally different worlds. have you heard about the multiverse or something like that? They don't understand my feelings about something and I don't realize there decisions sometimes. But, it the great thing in our lives. What we fight on today become the reason to laugh in future. We have parents but not everyone in the world doesn't have one. So be happy with them whenever you can. They are trying to protect us in there own way from falling.

This a picture took while we were on a family trip but a number of fights happened before this picture was taken and after too. But it's the best picture I had on my whole trip I think.

My Small Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A 24 YEAR OLD STORY...

My story may not be so special to you all. Then also for the every patient person on earth... As you all know my name is Nayana...